Steel materials must be determined according to the needs of the facility. Different uses will have different answers. No matter what kind of steel can be used in the facilities that suit it, it is the best steel. For example, for builders, It can adapt to the environment used, and the steel with high strength and low price is the best, so the construction developers like to use carbon steel. For the decoration manufacturers, it is beautiful and easy to handle, and the steel with low cost is the best, so they like to use steel; For military enterprises, they like to use steel with high strength, high hardness and toughness to meet special purposes, so choose special alloy steel seamless steel pipe factory.
A steel brand product is not suitable for all kinds of knives. For example, the size of the chopper and the small pocket knife steel are much worse. The diving knives and the knives used in the dry environment are not the same. It is best that it is very superficial, there is no best steel, only the best steel for a certain purpose of the knife, and the quality of the knife is not all in steel, heat treatment accounted for half or more Importance, heat treatment is the soul of steel.
1. Fake and inferior steel is easy to scratch, because the equipment of the fake inferior material is simple, easy to produce burrs and scratch the surface of the steel. Deep scratches reduce the strength of the steel.
2. The counterfeit steel has no metallic luster and is light red or similar to pig iron. The reason is two points. The billet is adobe. the temperature of the fake inferior material rolling is not standard, their steel temperature is measured by visual inspection, so that the rolling can not be carried out according to the specified austenite region, the performance of the steel naturally cannot meet the standard.
3. The cross-fabricity of the inferior steel is thin and low, and there is often a phenomenon of dissatisfaction. The reason is that the manufacturer has to achieve a large negative tolerance. The reduction of the first few passes of the finished product is too large, the iron type is too small, and the hole type is not full.
4. Fake and inferior steels are prone to folding. Folding is a variety of fold lines formed on the surface of a steel material that tends to extend throughout the longitudinal direction of the product. The reason for the folding is that the inferior manufacturer pursues high efficiency, the amount of pressing is too large, and the ear is generated, and the next rolling causes folding, and the folded product is cracked after being bent, and the strength of the steel is greatly reduced.
5. The appearance of fake steel is often pocked. The pockmark is a defect caused by the irregularity of the surface of the steel due to the serious wear of the groove. Due to the pursuit of profit by shoddy steel manufacturers, the most frequent rolling mill rolling is exceeded.
6. The surface of the counterfeit steel is prone to scarring. There are two reasons for this: a. The fake steel material is uneven and has many impurities. b. The fake inferior material manufacturer’s guiding equipment is simple and easy to stick steel. These impurities are easy to produce crusting after biting the roller.
7. The surface of the fake inferior material is prone to cracks because the billet is an adobe, and the adobe has many pores. The adobe is cracked by the action of thermal stress during the cooling process, and cracks occur after rolling.